If you have been charged with a criminal offence, Delves & Wain Solicitors can provide Criminal Law advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Computer-related crime
- Violence (including domestic violence offences)
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Murder or Manslaughter
- Sexual offences
- Fraud offences
Delves & Wain Solicitors can also provide assistance with the following Traffic Law matters:
- Drink Driving Offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences.
- Serious Driving Offences – including dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving.
- Common Driving Offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties and license suspension.
- Licence Appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Interlock Driving Program.
- Habitual Traffic Offenders.
There are a range of penalties available to the courts for traffic offences.Whilst some penalties are mandatory, we can advise you on the best possible strategy to adopt in attempting to reduce the penalty.